We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snorkeling Playa Hermosa

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,045 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Snorkeling Playa Hermosa

Greetings,

I will stay at a Villa Sol in Playa Hermosa, Guanacaste. From this location, where are the best sites/companies for snorkeling. I am not finding much on the internet about snorkeling, but lots about diving. Is snorkeling not popular in this area?

This is my first time to Costa Rica and it is an unexpected trip. (A friend offered the accomodations a week ago!) Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,864 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snorkeling Playa Hermosa

Not good area at all for snorkeling...but as you already know great for diving!

You can contact VARGAS EXPEDITION at Coco beach...ask Mario the PRO and owner...he is a really nice guy!

Just buckle up and enjoy the ride in PARADISE!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,045 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Snorkeling Playa Hermosa

I wouldn't mind diving. But I am new to water sports (in fact, I just learned to swim a few months ago). In fact, I am not certified to dive! I doubt that I will be certified by early September. (I need thee full days to be certified in New York.) Will he be able to take me out anyway?

3. Re: Snorkeling Playa Hermosa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2010, 07:19