We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tree Houses Hotel clarification sought

South Burlington...
Level Contributor
78 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Tree Houses Hotel clarification sought

I am looking at the wonderful Trip Advisor reviews for the Tree Houses Hotel near La Fortuna, but I cannot tell which one I want to pursue. The forums posted here seem to refer to at least three different hotels, and the pictures attached to them sometimes seem to refer to Tree House hotels that the link does not link to. To confuse matters more, one of them even mentions that the location is in town across from a church.

The hotel I hope to find more information on is owned by EITHER a couple named Mark and Lucy OR two women named Reanne and Kelly. Does anyone know of a way to distinguish between them? Are there two different web site, locations, etc?

New York, NY
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tree Houses Hotel clarification sought

Hi, a friend recently went to CR and stayed in this specific tree house hotel near Arenal. She said it was owned by two women from California and recommended it to me for my upcoming visit.

There is a photo's section with a picture of the two women who run the hotel. Maybe that would help?

Best of luck!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
47,169 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tree Houses Hotel clarification sought

I drove some people to the Tree House Hotel...own and run by two ladies...from California...it was nice...nice people!

Just buckle up and enjoy the ride in PARADISE!

Antigua, Guatemala
Level Contributor
2,958 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tree Houses Hotel clarification sought

Hi,

The one you're thinking of is in San Carlos, which is the closest to Arenal.

There's another one in Samara and another in Nueva Arenal area.

Hope this helps,

Marina K. Villatoro

Monteverde Costa...
Level Contributor
583 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tree Houses Hotel clarification sought

To further confuse you there is also a Tree House Hotel (not tree houses) In Santa Elena (Monteverde). The picture on that one is not correct but most of the reviews are correct. Some people seem to be putting up reviews and not checking first that it is the correct place.

Oh well that happens.

So this one here is NOT the one you want (well unless you do want the one in Monteverde)

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g644053-d674261…

Have fun

5. Re: Tree Houses Hotel clarification sought

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2010, 06:24