We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Directions from Manuel Antonio to Los Suenos Marriott

Cincinnati, OH
3 posts
Save Topic
Directions from Manuel Antonio to Los Suenos Marriott

Hello! We are heading to CR next week, staying in Manuel Antonio for few days and then heading to the Los Suenos Marriott. I read a post recently about some new bridges connecting these areas and was hoping someone local can provide me with driving directions (we're driving) from Manuel Antonio to the hotel? I have checked a few CR trip planning sites and still show it's a 2 hr trip. Any help is much appreciated! Can't wait for the trip, first time to CR!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,808 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Directions from Manuel Antonio to Los Suenos Marriott

Just from Quepos...all the way to Herradura...very simple...nothing to do with the new bridges...just is going to be a nicer ride...the good old Oh My God bridges are part of our history!

No more than one hour and thirty minutes ride!

roadadvisor

Cincinnati, OH
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Directions from Manuel Antonio to Los Suenos Marriott

Thanks for the reply! That's great, I'm not sure what I read then, it must have been incorrect. Is there just one main road we'll get onto all the way to Herradura?

Playa Hermosa...
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio, Jaco
Level Contributor
1,439 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Directions from Manuel Antonio to Los Suenos Marriott

There were two bridges under construction on this route and that is probably what you read. They caused significant delays at times; however, as roadadvisor wrote, the work is complete on both bridges. From Quepos, you will travel north passing thru (in order) Parrita, Playa Hermosa, Jaco and then arrival at Herradura. From this main road, you will turn left at a large shopping center (also on your left). Auto Mercado (grocery store) is in this plaza and hard to miss. There is plenty of signage for Los Suenos from the main road. It is not a difficult trip from Quepos/MA. (The only other route out of Quepos would be traveling south to Dominical so you will not have a problem finding the northern route.) Have a wonderful time! Lisa

Cincinnati, OH
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Directions from Manuel Antonio to Los Suenos Marriott

Thanks Lisa! Sounds easy enough!

5. Re: Directions from Manuel Antonio to Los Suenos Marriott

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2010, 07:18