We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Affordable transportation from Liberia to Playa Flamingo

Boise
3 posts
Save Topic
Affordable transportation from Liberia to Playa Flamingo

Help!

We are going to be having about 16-18 people needing transportation from Liberia Airport to Playa Flamingo, we have been quoted from the hotel about $80 USD dollars one way for each person.

I am looking for more affordable transportation to Playa Flamingo, many suggestions are greatly appreciated?

Thanks!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,257 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Affordable transportation from Liberia to Playa Flamingo

You can contact...eco trans...nice local company...they offer great prices...and theya re there in Guanacaste...the $ 80.00 per person I have no idea if is a mistake...if is not that is just incredible!

roadadvisor

Flamingo
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Affordable transportation from Liberia to Playa Flamingo

For $80 per person, I will come for you myself!

You can do much better with a local transportation company with tourist busses. Your best bet is with a service that knows the Gold coast areas and can get you excatly the right solution. Email info@costaricawelcomecenters.com and Angelica will respond to help you. She is very helpful and has handled this type of request regularly in the past.

Spend the money you save enjoying the restaurants and amenities around Flamingo. Go to Angelina's or Mar y Sol for dinner, and marie's for lunch.

Sunset view bar for happy hour at Mar y Sol, too.

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
12,945 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Affordable transportation from Liberia to Playa Flamingo

shop around for better deals

www.papagayovargastours.com

Ecotrans

Liberiacostaricainfo.com

has good shuttles in the area reputable folks

www.mapache.com might have some good

rentals for the whole time if you will be dong excursions

Atlanta
Destination Expert
for Jaco, Bocas Town
Level Contributor
3,965 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Affordable transportation from Liberia to Playa Flamingo

That is a CRAZY price. I used J and C tours when I did needed an airport transfer from Liberia to Flamingo a few years ago. They were great and MUCH less.

http://www.jandctours.com/

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,257 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Affordable transportation from Liberia to Playa Flamingo

Please if you be so kind and let us know about the price you end up paying...good to know what is going on around there!

roadadvisor

6. Re: Affordable transportation from Liberia to Playa Flamingo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2010, 13:39
Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,654 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Affordable transportation from Liberia to Playa Flamingo

You can contact Ecotrans at www.ecotranscostarica.com. They have been around for a while and are a professional company.

Tamarindo, Costa...
Level Contributor
1,781 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Affordable transportation from Liberia to Playa Flamingo

Ecotrans for larger groups going to Flamingo Beach.

Boise
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Affordable transportation from Liberia to Playa Flamingo

Thanks for the information. I will definitely look that up.

Converse, Texas
5 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Affordable transportation from Liberia to Playa Flamingo

We are looking forward to a last min. trip to CR! Will look into these transportation options from the LIberia International Airport to our hotel. Do most of these do tours also?