We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Information for a cheat sheet

Yreka, California
Level Contributor
104 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Information for a cheat sheet

I will be traveling with a group of 15 people in November. I would like to make each of them a "cheat sheet" with information such as the exchange rate of dollars to colones, kilometers to miles, liters to gallons and what now. Do you have any suggestions of things to put on the list such as useful key phrases in Spanish? I would appreciate any ideas.

Thanks in advance.

Montezuma, Costa...
Level Contributor
538 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Information for a cheat sheet

Hi There,

I manage a couple of places and have an info sheet I usually give to clients .

If you send me an email, I will happily provide it to you and you can customise it to suit your group

Email me at yellabrick@gmail.com and I'll reply with the attachment.

Cheers,

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
48,221 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Information for a cheat sheet

Any ideas about like what are you looking for...since are thousands of pages about that in Internet...but if you guide us a little ...maybe we can help you a little better...I also have a set of tips for my daily clients...

roadadvisor

Tamarindo, Costa...
Level Contributor
1,781 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Information for a cheat sheet

The on-line Phone Book for the Tamarindo has such information. Can't cut and paste, but might be useful:

issuu.com/surfsponger/…10

Yreka, California
Level Contributor
104 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Information for a cheat sheet

If you could forward your tips for your clients I would be most greatful. I had planned on laminating a card with some basic information such as the emergency numbers to call and basic Spanish phrases. I also plan on giving comparisons of prices in colones to the dollar.

Thanks for any information.

Rick

5. Re: Information for a cheat sheet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2011, 05:17