We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to go for our Honeymoon

London, Canada
2 posts
Save Topic
Where to go for our Honeymoon

Hello,

I am trying to book my honeymoon and need some advice on where to stay, how to travel in Costa Rica, what to do, where to eat, etc....

I will give you alittle information about me and my financee;

- We are both very active and athletic

- She is a vegetarian and I love fresh fish and chicken

- Surfing and yoga is needed

- We would like to be around a little town (walking distance is best)

- No all exclusive, so we would like to have a couple of restaurants in the area to try

- She would like to shop

- We love wine and drink socially

Punta Uva, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
Level Contributor
6,874 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to go for our Honeymoon

What time of the year? budget per day including food and drinks.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,651 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to go for our Honeymoon

Arenal Volcano and Manuel Antonio...everything you are looking for at those two locations...

roadadvisor

Wisconsin Rapids...
Level Contributor
686 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to go for our Honeymoon

Tamarindo!

Playa Conchal...
Level Contributor
2,046 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to go for our Honeymoon

I wouldn't usually, but........

Shameless plug:

www.conchalcr.com

We have a vegetarian and seafood restaurant on site, see reviews of Papaya restaurant on tripadvisor. Based in Playa Brasilito, a small town near a beautiful beach-Playa Conchal. Hope this is of interest.....

London, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to go for our Honeymoon

This Feb.250-350 per day to include everything.

Playa Flamingo...
Level Contributor
143 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to go for our Honeymoon

You are in luck with yoga. There is no better place than Costa Rica to take a class and they are EVERYWHERE!!! Absolutely no problem finding a teacher, any hotel will either have classes or there will be a studio near by. Have you considered the Pacific coast, the Tamarindo, Flamingo area?. Lots to do and with your budget you can pretty much pick any of the hotels. I often stay at the Flamingo Beach Resort, it's all inclusive and right on the beach. But if you want a lot of night life, Tamarindo is a better option. Safe travels.

www.happierthanabillionaire.com

7. Re: Where to go for our Honeymoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2011, 06:30