We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for suggestions!

Looking for suggestions!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2012, 19:31
La Fortuna de San...
Level Contributor
2,002 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for suggestions!

I would suggest Tamarindo...I think it has most of what your'e looking for! The age group your'e in is big there so I think you'd enjoy it...our favorite place to hang out there is Witch's Rock. :-)

A tour or day trip to Rincon de la Vieja would give you the zip lining, etc-we went with this company and enjoyed it: www.guachipelin.com/.

Have fun!

Wendy at the Villa Hermosa, La Fortuna, CR

Punta Uva, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
Level Contributor
6,874 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for suggestions!

If you fly into Liberia, beaches are about one hour away, from SJO a little longer, with Tamarindo area about 5 hours drive and the Caribbean side about the same. You really can't visit CR and not drive or travel a long time. Puerto Viejo on the Caribbean side would be another great place to visit, if is your first time here, i would do a few days in Arenal/La Fortuna area too.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,110 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for suggestions!

You can try Manuel Antonio...very much what you are looking for and more...just 2 hours and 45 minutes from SJO...

roadadvisor

Bethesda MD
Level Contributor
1,711 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for suggestions!

See my response at tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g291982-i813-k4205…

5. Re: Looking for suggestions!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 13:18