We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

manuel antonio to airport

New York City, New...
5 posts
Save Topic
manuel antonio to airport

My return flight leaves at 14:00 from SJO. Assuming I leave manuel antonio early maybe 7:00 can I make it to the airport in time driving myself? Or is it too risky? Another thought is to spend my last night near Jaco to be a bit closer would this make more sense? Or just spend the last night near the airport and explore San Jose during the morning?

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: manuel antonio to airport

my advice is that its to risky. Your safest bet would be to overnight somewhere thats fairly close to the airport. Enjoy your trip.

Atlanta
Destination Expert
for Jaco, Bocas Town
Level Contributor
3,964 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: manuel antonio to airport

I am a very cautious traveler, always early and allow much more time then needed. Saying that, I would spend the night in Manuel Antonio. If you are willing to leave at 7am that allows extra time incase of problems IMO. Of course I would check updates the day before to see what is going on. I would also plan a stop along the way if everything goes smoothly. You will get a better sense of the road and conditions on your drive down.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,026 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: manuel antonio to airport

I drive a lot of people during the week...from MA to SJO...and it is a nice easy drive...in your case...leaving at 7am...will be perfect time...get off at La Garita exit...in 27th ...and go to Pan Am Hwy then to SJO...it is simpel and easy!

roadadvisor

4. Re: manuel antonio to airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 18:17