We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Long Satys - San Jose

Quito
Level Contributor
532 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Long Satys - San Jose

Hello Everyone,

I need to find a family/homstay that will be able to rent a room for 2 months in San Jose.

Please let me know if there is something like that there and what you suggest / Recomend?

Thank you!

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,655 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Long Satys - San Jose

Your best bet is to get a hostel or hotel room in San Jose and then look around or ask around for a homestay. They are readily available. One source of information would be Spanish language schools who like their students to use homestays.

It's not really the kind of thing that is easy to find on the internet but better to look once you are in San Jose.

La Fortuna de San...
Level Contributor
2,002 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Long Satys - San Jose

You may also check TripAdvisor but under Vacation Rentals-there are a ton in San Jose!!! :-) There are places listed on there for less than $50 a night and for a 2 months stay you could definitely negotiate the price!

I agree that contacting the Spanish language schools for recommendation is a good idea too! ;-)

Wendy, La Fortuna, CR

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,017 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Long Satys - San Jose

As always Hattie with the best advice...I will never rent any home stay in my country without seen the place or location...somepeople will send fake pictures...or talk about great locations...

Come stay a few days in a hotel then find a place...thank you Hattie you know Costa Rica!"

roadadvisor

Quito
Level Contributor
532 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Long Satys - San Jose

Thank you guys so much for your replies!! I will consider all the options then and make sure I have the right onw :D

5. Re: Long Satys - San Jose

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 05:16