We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

Peru, Illinois
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
weather

I forgot to ask before can anyone tell me what the weather is like late October Early November?

Grecia Costa Rica
Level Contributor
45 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: weather

Who can really tell, it is Feb and we are getting rain. Costa Rica is like most other places, we are experiencing weather changes. Usually Oct and Nov are rainy.

Playa Hermosa...
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park, Jaco
Level Contributor
1,415 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather

Skeet: CR has many different climactic zones so it really depends on where you'll be traveling in late Oct/early Nov. It's my understanding that the Carib is drier at that time.

Apple: Your weather has been a bit funky in Grecia this year? Interesting...same here in M. Antonio. We're still getting a bit of rain (in February, UNHEARD OF!) but it sure is keeping it greengreengreen!

Lisa in M. Antonio

Grecia Costa Rica
Level Contributor
45 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: weather

Tonight I am putting on a sweater. Ive lived in Grecia for 4 years and have never really worn my sweater. This year it is long sleeves and sweaters. Not cold but cool nights and mornings. The Costa Rican friends I have do not know what to think of it. They do not like the rain.