We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Level Contributor
54 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic

These are the hotels I am thinking of reserving. Any comments and suggestions would be appreciated

Hotel Casa Bella Rita SJ 2 nights at start of trip and 1 night before flight home

Aguila del Osa DB 3 nights

Hidden Canopy Treehouses MV 2 nights

Nayara Arenal 3 nights

I am still trying to decide where to stay in Osa - Drake Bay or PJ. We are not really sitting around the resort types and I thought the hike to Corcovado and the trip to Cano Island would be easier to access in DB

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
48,526 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotels

You can never go wrong with Arenal Nayara...great place...

Stay around Drake Bay if possible...

Heredia, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hotels

good hotel selection

Cano Island is not accesible from PJ

La Fortuna de San...
Level Contributor
2,002 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotels

Casa Bella Rita-fantastic choice....you'll love it there. :-)

Arenal Nayara-another great choice!

For the Osa there is nothing like Drake Bay...you're completely immersed in nature down there. If you usually want to try different restaurants, etc then PJ would be better but my advice is, go to Drake Bay...you'll have a much better experience. :-)

Wendy, La Fortuna, CR

4. Re: hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 01:17