This forum has been a wealth of knowledge and we are very close to finalizing our Costa Rica trip for this coming holiday season (our planning started late).
Here is our trip plan:
Arrive in Liberia
- pick up car rental
3 nights in Arenal at Linda Vista del Norte
- Arenal Volcano Hike and Baldi Hot Springs
2 nights in Monteverde at Hotel El Establo
- Selvatura Canopy Tour and Supension Bridges
- Cafe Monteverde Coffee Tour
4 nights in Tamarindo at Diria Beach Resort
- surfing lessons and relaxing
Here are my questions:
1. Should we rent a car or hire transportation?
2. What are your thoughts on our hotel choices?
3. Where should we do white water rafting?
4. Should we plan anything in advance for Tamarindo?
Any and all comments/feedback are greatly appreciated!!