We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excursions from Barcelo Langosta Beach?

Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
423 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
Excursions from Barcelo Langosta Beach?

I am going to Barcelo Langosta Beach on November 7th for a week and I was wondering if anyone can suggest a tour that they would recommend from the Resort, the best bang for the buck? A week goes by so fast and we are hoping to do at least two excursions and relax for the other days, Any Suggestions on your favorite? I am not really into zip lining but anything else I am in.......

Bushmaster Adventures Costa Rica
Sightseeing Tours, Boat Tours, Eco Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Manakin Travel
Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Day Trips
Central American Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
Playa Conchal...
Level Contributor
2,059 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Excursions from Barcelo Langosta Beach?

I'd recommend trips to Palo Verde and Rincon de la Vieja national parks, also the sunset sailing tour.

Have fun!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
3,528 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Excursions from Barcelo Langosta Beach?

Some suggestions are the Palo Verde Boat tour & Guatil Pottery, The Heliconias Hanging Bridges and Rain Forest Hike, The Corobici River Float, the Rincon de la Vieja Parl and Liberia city Tour to name a few

Mentioned in this post
Liberia
Liberia
Africa
San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
49,025 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Excursions from Barcelo Langosta Beach?

You can rent a car and drive to tour locations...you willsave money...for example to Palo Verde you will save about 40%,....per person!

roadadvisor

Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
423 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Excursions from Barcelo Langosta Beach?

Thanks a ton for the replies, are the hanging bridges near Arenal?

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
3,528 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Excursions from Barcelo Langosta Beach?

The ones I mentioned above are nowhere near Arenal.

6. Re: Excursions from Barcelo Langosta Beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 02:17