We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

If YOU had 21 days - were would you go?

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
68 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
If YOU had 21 days - were would you go?

I just wanna make sure I'm

Not missing nothing so I'm corious to know what would u do in 21 days which are equal to my upcoming trip to CR

1. Re: If YOU had 21 days - were would you go?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2017, 18:30
2. Re: If YOU had 21 days - were would you go?

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2017, 18:30
San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,036 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: If YOU had 21 days - were would you go?

You have enough time to see...OSA...Central Pacific...Arenal and Monteverde and even some of Guancaste or the tip of Nicoya Penisnsula...Mal Pais...Santa Tereza...Montezuma...of course having your own car...

roadadvisor

Bermuda
Destination Expert
for Bermuda
Level Contributor
3,293 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: If YOU had 21 days - were would you go?

I would do fortuna foodie's itinerary but I would swap tamarindo for montezuma and spend at least 3 days there. Like roadadvisor said, a car is a good thing to have, especially in arenal and manuel antonio. These areas are comparatively large and spread out. Most other places on the list are walkable or only require very short taxi trips.

Slovenia
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
Level Contributor
14,274 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: If YOU had 21 days - were would you go?

When I had 21 days I did Cerro de la Muerte, puerto Jimenez, Dominical, Monteverde, Sarapiqui and Puerto Viejo.

Uvita, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Uvita, Ojochal
Level Contributor
2,647 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: If YOU had 21 days - were would you go?

Before I moved here I did the following loop and it was a good way to get to see a lot of Costa Rica and mostly stay away from large resort areas.

Arenal (2 nights), Monteverde (2 nights), Montezuma (3 nights), Dominical/Uvita (4 nights), (OSA peninsula) Puerto Jimenez (3 nights), San Geraldo de Dota (2 nights), Puerto Viejo/Cahuita (3 nights)

Canada
Level Contributor
179 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: If YOU had 21 days - were would you go?

I totally agree that the Osa is a don't miss! You absolutely have the time, and it's something that you won't be able to find anywhere else in the country. Amazing, untouched rainforest, hike into Sirena or just do a day trip if you prefer. I prefer the southern side for entry at Carate, but it would be more economical to stay in town, at Puerto Jimenez, and just go visit the park.

8. Re: If YOU had 21 days - were would you go?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 14 March 2013, 09:34