We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Congratulations Villas Hermosas

Canada
Level Contributor
3,924 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Congratulations Villas Hermosas

Nice article in Roadadvisors favourite newspaper about my fellow Canadians (this is my only affiliation): ticotimes.net/Weekend/Travel/Villas-Hermosas…

Also good to know your are offering products from Costa Rica's Craft Brewery....

Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
Level Contributor
7,924 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Congratulations Villas Hermosas

That is a cool article. Never seen the beach in question, but sounds like a sweet spot and hotel.

I may have to add this to my "Epic Adventure" plan, to be carried out at some point this year. I am looking for all the places I have missed or overlooked in my time here, this qualifies.

Thanks for the post Canatico

Cheers

Uvita, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Uvita, Ojochal
Level Contributor
2,647 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Congratulations Villas Hermosas

Great article, thanks CanaTico! Heard lots of good things about Villas Hermosas, definitively on my bucket list when I get a free moment.

Santa Teresa, Costa...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Congratulations Villas Hermosas

Hey, thanks, you guys! It's sure cool being 'immortalized' in print. ;)

Santa Teresa, Costa...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Congratulations Villas Hermosas

(And yes, CRCB's Segua beer is a huge hit around here!)

5. Re: Congratulations Villas Hermosas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2013, 10:26