We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where are my reviews?

Salinas, CA
Level Contributor
22 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
where are my reviews?

I reviewed 4 vacation rentals/ hotel rooms from our recent trip to Costa Rica... why are they still 'pending'? TA is asking me for more reviews? Help me figure out what I may have done wrong-- I can't find a way to contact anyone at TA

Thanks!

Canada
Level Contributor
4,127 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where are my reviews?

Your answer is #2 on the right hand side of this link www.tripadvisor.ca/help/postingandediting#c0

Sometimes it takes a lot longer than they say. Contract Tripadvisor support (Botton right of the link) if the time is excessive

Uvita, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Uvita, Ojochal
Level Contributor
2,649 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where are my reviews?

If a review is still pending means TA has not had a chance to screen it yet, some reviews are sent for human screening by the automatic system. If they disapear without being posted you can check the reason with TA using this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/UserReviewSupport

If it was for Vacation rentals, TA sends an email to the owners to veryfy that you indeed stayed there, however this does not apply to Hotels, B&B or Speciality Lodging.

Hope this helps.

Salinas, CA
Level Contributor
22 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where are my reviews?

Thank you! I had seen the "where are my reviews?" link but never saw the 'contact us' now I've got it.

Appreciate both of your help!

Texas
Destination Expert
for Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos
Level Contributor
6,400 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: where are my reviews?

Sometimes they take up to two weeks to post. Keep checking. :) if you add photos, it takes even longer.

5. Re: where are my reviews?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2013, 10:20