We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Back from Playa Conchal and Monteverde, ask away

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
3,770 posts
110 reviews
Save Topic
Back from Playa Conchal and Monteverde, ask away

Spent 7 nights at the Westin, 1 at Monteverde Lodge and Gardens and 2 at Hidden Canopy. Will post reviews later, but meanwhile if anyone has specific questions, ask away. This was our 1st time in Costa Rica.

New England
Level Contributor
91 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Back from Playa Conchal and Monteverde, ask away

Hi,

I'm traveling to Playa Conchal with kids soon. Are there any tours/tour companies you would recommend? Any great restaurants? Any not to miss activities?

Thanks!

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
3,770 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Back from Playa Conchal and Monteverde, ask away

We didn't do any tours from the Westin because we spent 3 nights in Monteverde. But, I heard great things about toursa from Eric on the beach. I regret not doing a monkey jungle tour because I heard great things about it. We ate off property (when staying at the Westin) in Basilito at a place called Pollo Tropical. It was FANTASTIC.

3. Re: Back from Playa Conchal and Monteverde, ask away

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 November 2014, 13:41
San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,402 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Back from Playa Conchal and Monteverde, ask away

Dear Kelly...

Do not worry...Westin is beter than ever...

roadadvisor

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
3,770 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Back from Playa Conchal and Monteverde, ask away

Haven't written a review of the Westin yett, but had a great time and the resort was absolutely beuatiful. Had a couple of maintenance issues in the room and was they took care of it immediately.

6. Re: Back from Playa Conchal and Monteverde, ask away

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 May 2013, 10:36