We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tucanlimos

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
993 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
Tucanlimos

Hi - I hope I ahve the name right. Tucanlimos has not responded either to the form we filled out a month ago, or the email we sent two weeks ago. What's up?

PL

Tilaran, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
564 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tucanlimos

roadadvisor is the person you should talk to. You can send him a PM. He's very quick in responding. :)

Punta Uva, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
Level Contributor
6,874 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tucanlimos

They are prompt answering all correspondence, here is the web site,

http://www.tucanlimoservices.com/ you can give a call.

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
993 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tucanlimos

Thank you. I will Message him directly. I was looking forward to seeing a quote from their company.

PL

Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
Level Contributor
7,944 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tucanlimos

Maybe they are a bit busy, they will respond I am sure just keep trying.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
72 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tucanlimos

Perhaps your messages got lost in cyberspace. Do double check that your message was going directly to them, and not someone "claiming" to be them. I've always received a very prompt reply in less than 24 hours, usually within just a few hours.

6. Re: Tucanlimos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2012, 19:22
San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,303 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tucanlimos

Thank you guys...that is somenthing else...and really never happen to us...in many years...just send us the mail again...

We are here ready ...when you are...SORRY once again...no idea what may happen!

roadadvisor

Uvita, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Uvita, Ojochal
Level Contributor
2,649 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Tucanlimos

I usualy get an answer from them within a few hours by email and always had someone answer the phone. PM roadadvisor

Sometimes emails go to spam or bounce around, had someone upset at us because we had not answered their email only to find out they had sent it to the wrong email. Happpens, in an year and a half dealing with Tucan never had an email go un-answered.

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
993 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Tucanlimos

Hello,

I got a response right away after I re-sent directly to Luis. Thank you so much Roadadvisor! No idea what happened. I forwarded the last email so you can see what email address it is sent to.

I included my name in the message. =)

PL

Edited: 15 February 2012, 19:46
10. Re: Tucanlimos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2013, 10:22