We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best beachside places

Broadbeach...
Level Contributor
4 posts
100 reviews
Save Topic
best beachside places

My wife & I would like to spend 3 months in Costa Rica later this year. We want to determine the best locations to consider. We prefer beachside places, so any insights into the best (and safest) locations with walking access to shopping and restaraunts will be greatly appreciated.

Any information on who to make bookings with would also be appreciated.

Thanks,

Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Mal Pais, Santa Teresa
Level Contributor
1,761 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best beachside places

Check out some of the rental homes on VRBO for Santa Teresa. The beaches and sunsets are beautiful and even though it seems to be touted as a 'surfing town' it really is not that extreme! Prices range from one star to 5 star for everything from accommodation to eateries. There is a lot to do and many restaurants and stores within walking distance of most places available for long term rental.

Use the maps on this site for reference:

www.nicoyapeninsula.com

I find they are the best for locating where everything is in relation to where you are.

Broadbeach...
Level Contributor
4 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best beachside places

Thank you for your response. Greatly appreciated. Ciao

3. Re: best beachside places

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2013, 10:18