We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Transport -- Transportcr.com

Michigan City...
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Private Transport -- Transportcr.com

Has anyone used transportcr.com? They were the first company to reply to my request. As such, I would like to go with them. That having been said, their website is not nearly as impressive as that of tucanlimo or odyssey.

Also, would spending an entire day at Tabacon be boring after a while? If we decide on half day, which is better day or night?

Thanks in advance for your guidance!!

Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
Level Contributor
8,124 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private Transport -- Transportcr.com

Its a good company as far as I know. A few folks I know have used them and all was well. Never heard a bad word about them.

IMO Tabacon half day at night hands down. Too hot by day, and yes, you can only swim and baste yourself for so long before it gets boring.

Cheers

Uvita, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Uvita, Ojochal
Level Contributor
2,649 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private Transport -- Transportcr.com

Can not say anything good or bad about this company as I have never heard of them. Can vouch for the realiability, safety and great service of Tucanlimo

Half day at Tabacon is more than enough..

Edited: 02 April 2012, 01:24
San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
3,528 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Private Transport -- Transportcr.com

Any transportation company must have a transportation of Tourism permit in their vehicle, ask the driver to show it to you.

Edited: 02 April 2012, 02:12
4. Re: Private Transport -- Transportcr.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 April 2012, 16:35
Michigan City...
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Private Transport -- Transportcr.com

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the feedback!

6. Re: Private Transport -- Transportcr.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 00:41