We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa 69

Astoria, New York
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Casa 69

It is with great pleasure that I recommend Casa 69 in San jose for anyone who is looking to stay in a tranquil and peaceful place to take a vacation. The staff is professional, friendly and most helpful. I found the guest to be quite engaging and are willing to share with you information and their respective experiences that are really helpful in helping you make choices about what you want to do while visiting.

The breakfast is personally prepared to your liking. It is assessable to downtown. This is truly a people friendly hotel. All are welcome and they make you feel like you are in your home entertaining guest. Kudos to Casa 69! On a personal note, I will be returning. Thanks for everything!!

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
7,287 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Casa 69

If you can, please take the time to post a review for the hotel. Your post will eventually move down the pages and won't be seen by as many people as a review will.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g309293-d648761…

Astoria, New York
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Casa 69

It is with great pleasure that I recommend Casa 69 in San jose for anyone who is looking to stay in a tranquil and peaceful place to take a vacation. The staff is professional, friendly and most helpful. I found the guest to be quite engaging and are willing to share with you information and their respective experiences that are really helpful in helping you make choices about what you want to do while visiting.

The breakfast is personally prepared to your liking. It is assessable to downtown. This is truly a people friendly hotel. All are welcome and they make you feel like you are in your home entertaining guest. Kudos to Casa 69! On a personal note, I will be returning. Thanks for everything!!

Puerto Viejo, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
Level Contributor
1,648 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Casa 69

I am happy it was good for you. IMO I feel it really lost it's spark after the the original owner Kurt sold it. You can also see since he has been gone, it has gone down the charts in the reviews. During Kurt's reign it was always at #1 and #2. I see it has slipped to number 4.

Uvita, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Uvita, Ojochal
Level Contributor
2,647 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Casa 69

Lorenzo suggest you do a review most people look at hotel reviews when choosing a hotel rather than forum. Also reviews go through additional veting with mesures to prevent owners and staff from posting giving them more credibility. Glad you enjoyed your stay so much as to open a TA account just to post yor kudos on the forum.

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,654 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Casa 69

Lorenzo -- to post a review, enter Casa 69 in the search field above and click on Search. Then you can see the reviews for Casa 69 and write your own -- or just copy and paste what you have written here.

The point that people are trying to make is that a review for that hotel stays in the review section for all to read. A post here in the forum eventually moves to the bottom of the list where no one will read it.

6. Re: Casa 69

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 21 April 2012, 16:05
Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,654 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Casa 69

OK, Lorenzo. I get that you don't get it.

Please don't post this again here on the forum. Any further posts (including the new one you made) will be deleted as "Duplicates" so you are not doing Casa 69 any favors by continuing to ignore our advice.

Edited: 21 April 2012, 15:50
8. Re: Casa 69

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 21 April 2012, 19:49
9. Re: Casa 69

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 23:45