We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reccomendations for a shuttle/car service?

Rancho Santa...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Reccomendations for a shuttle/car service?

We are flying into San Jose and need to get to JW Marriott in Guanacaste. It appears our best option will be to get a private transport- driver. Does anyone have any reccomendations for companies that do suttles or SUV private drivers? WE have a our 7 year old with us and I want to make sure we are safe and go with a reputable company. I have emailed with a gentleman from Land and Ocean Transportation Services or The Costa Rica Shuttle. Please help any ideas, reccomendations? Its a 4 hour drive.....

Bermuda
Destination Expert
for Bermuda
Level Contributor
3,333 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reccomendations for a shuttle/car service?

the most highly recommended company on ta is www.tucanlimoservices.com i have used them several times and have received nothing short of top notch service. the size of your group and destination will decide which vehicle they send. their fleet ranges from mercedes benz luxury sedans to toyota prado luxury suvs and larger.

2. Re: Reccomendations for a shuttle/car service?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 11:41