We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villas sol hotel beach & spa the worse

Walnut Creek...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Villas sol hotel beach & spa the worse

I bought  3 nights for my brother and his fience who live in Costa Rica because they work a lot but don't have the means to go on vacation when I try to book it; I was told they could not book it because they did not make $50000 a year... This is humiliating and disgusting Villas Sol Hotel & Beach Resort fail to tell me that when I bought it. "They should adverticed openly that they don't want Ticos there because they can't not sell them time shares.... and stop the bate and suitch BS! "

Paya Hermosa is not even nice...I guess that is why they need to used this asurd senless tricks!!

Manuel Antonio Beach is by far better that this.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,112 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villas sol hotel beach & spa the worse

Oh my...that is not nice at all!

roadadvisor

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
3,528 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Villas sol hotel beach & spa the worse

Really this seems strange many Costa Ricans stay at that hotel and they do not make that kind of money. Why would a hotel be interested on how much money someone makes?

3. Re: Villas sol hotel beach & spa the worse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 22:41