We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flying into San Jose for 8 days, please help!

Dallas, Texas
3 posts
Save Topic
Flying into San Jose for 8 days, please help!

Hey everyone,

I am planning a surprise trip for me and my wife to costa rica! I am flying in on June 26 - July 4. I narrowed down 4 nights in arenal volcano and I am looking into the springs resort or royal corin. Any reccomendations on which one of those two would be great! I am super confused on where to take her for the other 4 nights. I want to do something more all inclusive, beachy resort. Please help me out on a nice resort!! Thanks so much in advance!

Cartago, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
144 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Flying into San Jose for 8 days, please help!

the springs resort is a much better hotel and very luxurious. For all inclusive westin playa conchal or Riu

Edited: 21 June 2012, 19:46
Texas
Destination Expert
for Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos
Level Contributor
6,436 posts
220 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flying into San Jose for 8 days, please help!

I would pick the Springs over Royal Corin just because Royal Corin is huge and dominates all the other little hotels in the area, but I'd take a look at Nayara as well. If you decide you can live without an all inclusive, explore Manuel Antonio - beautiful beach inside the park and lots of wildlife around, plus tons of hotel and restaurant choices.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
49,100 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flying into San Jose for 8 days, please help!

If you are looking for the really best around Arenal...Tabacon ot Springs and Spa...nothing like themm..not cheap but the best...and from tehre maybe Manuel Anotnio National Park...about 4 hours by car...check...Si Como No...Buena Vista Villas and Casas...ISSIMO...Makanda by the Sea...

roadadvisor

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
3,528 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Flying into San Jose for 8 days, please help!

The Springs Resort and Spa is the most luxurious Hotel in Arenal you will love it. It is one of my favorites. For all inclusives at the beach you need to go to Guanacaste check the Riu Guancaste or the Westin Playa Conchal.

Edited: 21 June 2012, 23:56
5. Re: Flying into San Jose for 8 days, please help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 05:17