We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Costa Rica Ziplining

Anchorage, Alaska
Level Contributor
580 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Costa Rica Ziplining

ok my husband wants to zipline. I am a larger woman..not HUGE HUGe but..bigger than most. I am not in the best physical condition and have some limitations due to foot/ankle problems. Is this something that would even be feasible for someone like me or.. am Ijust putting myself in danger, pain and......ultimately embarassment? We are trying to do a combo tour but I do not want to do something that just isn't going to be fun for me. Is there a way one person in the party can opt out of the zip lining portion of a multi stop tour?

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
3,528 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Costa Rica Ziplining

There are many ziplines on the country, we can give you suggestions depending on the places you will visit. Mist companies have taken larger people than most on this tour, the one condition is that you fit on harness as security goes first. In Arenal and Monteverde you will find the sky treck which is a combination of aerial tram going up and zipline going down and you do not have to walk. You can opt out of the zipline when you get there but they would normally not give you a refund.

2. Re: Costa Rica Ziplining

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2013, 21:17