We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

REAL Costa Rican Coffee in Canada

Tilaran, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
559 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
REAL Costa Rican Coffee in Canada

Where can I buy real CR coffee online and have it shipped to Canada without paying arms and legs? Tried Dota, Volio, and even Amazon.com (not .ca) and for a bag of coffee (approx $10) they charge me about $50 for shipping.

Nowhere
Destination Expert
for Playa Samara
Level Contributor
3,959 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: REAL Costa Rican Coffee in Canada

I think your best bet will be Britt:

http://www.cafebritt.com

I believe if you order six bags of coffee, they'll ship for free.

Don't know whether you like their coffee or not, but without a question, they do sell real CR coffee.

Although I am not a big Britt fan, I think their Organic coffee is quite enjoyable - in case you are not familiar with their various offerings.

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,654 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: REAL Costa Rican Coffee in Canada

I would try Cafe Britt. They have a great website with lots of options. Since they are more into the "shipping" business, they may have a better rate for you.

Canada
Level Contributor
3,873 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: REAL Costa Rican Coffee in Canada

You can get Costa Rican Coffee at most major grocery stores in Canada. Maybe not the very best but decent.

Nowhere
Destination Expert
for Playa Samara
Level Contributor
3,959 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: REAL Costa Rican Coffee in Canada

CanaTico - I think the OP means actual Costa Rican brands rather than the Starbucks (or other) version of Costa Rican coffee which is widely available.

5. Re: REAL Costa Rican Coffee in Canada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2014, 07:19