We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

10 days in Costa Rica - Star Flyer

Saint Simons Island...
Level Contributor
208 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
10 days in Costa Rica - Star Flyer

Many people in this forum helped us with advice for our recent 10 day trip to Costa Rica so we wanted to share our trip report which might be useful to others - …blogspot.com/2013/01/star-flyer-costa-rica-…

If you have a full day in San Jose, I highly recommend Carlos and our itinerary described in Day 1 of our trip.

pg

Slovenia
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
Level Contributor
16,796 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 10 days in Costa Rica - Star Flyer

Thanks for report. Nice thing, sailing!

Half Moon Bay...
Level Contributor
40 posts
377 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 10 days in Costa Rica - Star Flyer

Nice review but I am a little squeamish about traveling in Latin America due to the political unrest, the bugs, the language issues, etc. How did you get from the airport to the ship?

Saint Simons Island...
Level Contributor
208 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 10 days in Costa Rica - Star Flyer

The cruise company will do your transfers for you which I recommend. If you are flying from a long distance such as Asia or even Europe, they will also book a night in a lovely hotel in San Juan for you before boarding the ship the following day.

4. Re: 10 days in Costa Rica - Star Flyer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2014, 04:18