We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

5 day trip for couple in liberia iterinary

1 post
1 review
Save Topic
5 day trip for couple in liberia iterinary

Hello,

I was hoping if you could help with iternary for a five day trip in guatansica area. The trip will be myself and my girlfriend from july 4th to july 8th.

We would like to do the following:

- Wild Life (turtle, mammals, lizards. Dont care about birds)

- Waterfall

- Volcano

- Mudbath

I also really want to do zip linig but my gf is scared of them. So we may need to pass that.

Shes not into walking around so much, but we will do it, if we have to. I plan on renting a car.

Which park, and places should we go on which day and how? Do we need to get tourist?

Obviously i dont have too much time to plan this, so any help will be appreciated!

Tony

NJ
Level Contributor
376 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 5 day trip for couple in liberia iterinary

If you're staying near the Liberia airport, then it's only about an hour and a half to Rincon de la Vieja National Park. You can see mud baths, hot springs, waterfalls, and wildlife hiking at/near this volcano. There's a hotel nearby called Hacienda Gauchipelin that has activities like ziplines and horseback riding, plus guided tours, etc. You could also take a boat tour through Palo Verde National Park, lots of wildlife to be seen there too, I believe. Most places in Guanacaste seem to be at/near the Pacific, but maybe you should stay inland a bit if your focus is more on activities and less on the beach.

Just keep reading these forums -- there's so much to learn here. I don't even get to Costa Rica until later this week and already I feel like I can give some answers just by having done my 'homework' the past few months -- lol.

2. Re: 5 day trip for couple in liberia iterinary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2014, 07:18