We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Photos

Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Photos

Just a quick question or advice...

Since I am assuming I will be taking a million pictures while on my 2 week holiday what is the best way to secure/store your pictures until you get home???

Do you just take multiple SD cards and fill them all up??? What if I don't bring enough SD cards to take all the pictures that I want to take??

Is there some type of external hard drive that you can transfer your pictures from your SD cards so that you have a blank SD card for your next tour??

Thanks for any suggestions

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,654 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Photos

Every hotel has a computer that clients can use. At the end of the day, take your photos from the day and upload them to the computer and email them to yourself.

If you happen to stay at a hotel that doesn't have a computer for you to use, there are internet cafes everywhere.

You can also go through your photos at the end of the day and delete ones that are not top quality. Bringing SD cards is handy also. Just how many photos to you expect to take? I mean..... one card will hold hundreds of photos, no?

2. Re: Photos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2014, 06:18