We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pleasant Holidays Company

Kittery, Maine
Level Contributor
26 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Pleasant Holidays Company

Does anyone have any experience with this company? It was recommended by my travel agent.

I'm looking to travel Feb/Mar, 2 active women, 1st time in Costa Rica

Kittery, Maine
Level Contributor
26 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pleasant Holidays Company

I forgot to say "Thanks for any information:.

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,655 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pleasant Holidays Company

I have never heard of them.

I recommend using one of the highly thought of agencies that are actually located in Costa Rica and come with good recommendations. Some of them are: www.crreferrals.com

www.anywherecostarica.cim

www.xplorecostarica.com - but there are others.

Travel agents tend to just send people to the most popular spots without actually knowing a lot about Costa Rica. By using an agency that is actually located in Costa Rica, you will get the best information and most up to date recommendations for whatever you are looking for.

Kittery, Maine
Level Contributor
26 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pleasant Holidays Company

Ok, I will check out those companies. Do you have any personal experience with them?

I just love TripAdvisor. Everyone is so willing to help.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,026 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pleasant Holidays Company

Never heard anything about them...good or bad....are they located in Costa Rica...certified by our Secretary of Tourism???

Roadadvisor

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
307 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Pleasant Holidays Company

Pleasant Holidays is a big tour operator based on the west coast of the us. Lots of travel agencies inus use them. They got started doing Hawaii but have a lit if different programs including a decent one to Costa Rica. You would be fine using them.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,026 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pleasant Holidays Company

Never heard anything about them...good or bad....are they located in Costa Rica...certified by our Secretary of Tourism?

Hawaii is thousands of miles awawy from us...maybe use them to visit the islands...and finx a good well known local company fully certfied by Costa Rica Secretary of tourism...Hawainn certfications are not good for Costa Rica..

Roadadvisor

7. Re: Pleasant Holidays Company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2014, 05:17