We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling to CR end of jan/feb...ideas?

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
6 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Travelling to CR end of jan/feb...ideas?

Rather open to anywhere Costa Rica has to offer, with a few things on my wish list...beach a 4 yr old can handle (no huge surf beaches...), great food, both to buy and cook and eat out, vibrant community (night life not important), not super big, but neither can we be too off the beaten track, and not super high end, we are low key...any suggestions? It seems such a beautiful Country, I need to narrow it down a bit!! PS, mosquitoes give me hives!! Any ideas??? Thank you in advance

Slovenia
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
Level Contributor
14,791 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelling to CR end of jan/feb...ideas?

Of the places I have visited, Samara on Nicoya peninsula, Guanacaste, is the closest to your requirements.

Cahuita, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Cahuita
Level Contributor
2,633 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travelling to CR end of jan/feb...ideas?

I would second Xelas' suggestion. Samara seems ideal for your requirements and has a child friendly beach.

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
6 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travelling to CR end of jan/feb...ideas?

Thank you...looking into it!!! Meghan

4. Re: Travelling to CR end of jan/feb...ideas?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2014, 05:17