We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

5 more days!! Weather and rainfall?

Canada
Level Contributor
351 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
5 more days!! Weather and rainfall?

We depart on Saturday and are so excited! We're currently packing and I'm just wondering what the local weather has been like. This trip we are doing a crazy coast to coast itinerary over 15 days that includes Samara, MA, Sarapiqui and Punta Uva area.

So how's the weather? I've been reading that there is a lot of rain but I know most reports are not accurate at all.

Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
Level Contributor
8,023 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 5 more days!! Weather and rainfall?

Weather is different all over the country. Where I am in the central valley weather has been good in the morning, rain coming in the afternoon starting around 2pm on average. More will hopefully chime in on the weather where they are. As a general rule I would try and do any activities in the morning as this traditionally will have the most sun wherever you may be.

Canada
Level Contributor
351 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 5 more days!! Weather and rainfall?

Thank you Incabod. I just watched the video about the La Paz bridge washing out and now I am a little concerned.

Punta Uva, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
Level Contributor
6,874 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 5 more days!! Weather and rainfall?

The Caribbean coast is beautiful right now!

Canada
Level Contributor
351 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 5 more days!! Weather and rainfall?

WooHoo! We have 5 days there at the end of the trip

5. Re: 5 more days!! Weather and rainfall?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2014, 06:21