We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

No clue on were to go

Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
No clue on were to go

Hey all I'm leaving Panama in a few days and i have no idea as were to my first location should be once i pass through the CR Panama border any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mi Wuk Village...
Level Contributor
1,600 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: No clue on were to go

Interests, budget, how much time do you have? Until then we don't have a clue either.

Puerto Viejo de...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
Level Contributor
2,264 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: No clue on were to go

And where are you coming into the country?

Caribesur
Level Contributor
63 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: No clue on were to go

The southern Caribbean coastline of Costa Rica (right across from Bocas del Toro) has the best weather this time a year and you can easily arrive by taking the Air Panama puddle jumper to Changuinola then a short cab ride to the border where you cross to Sixaola. There are many quaint beach towns in Caribe sur but if shopping, restaurants and nightlife is important to you Puerto Viejo has the highest concentration

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
331 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: No clue on were to go

Hi Goatsa!

Which frontier will you pass?

Well, let assume you'll pass by Paso Canoas.

I suggest you tho visit Corcovado National Park and take a break in Dominical if you like to surf.

With more details, we can help you better!

:) Enjoy your trip! And "bienvenido a Costa Rica!"

Cahuita, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Cahuita
Level Contributor
2,643 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: No clue on were to go

From Siaxola, the beaches up to Cahuita are stunning right now!

San José, San Jose...
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: No clue on were to go

Without doubt, if you cross the CR/Panama border at Sixaola point, you should not miss all the beautiful people, hotels, beaches and restaurants in costarican Caribe Sur...!

7. Re: No clue on were to go

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 28 October 2013, 17:05
Naranjo
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: No clue on were to go

Hello Goatsa, you ca come to the South Caribbean in Costa Rica. Here you have a lot of options to sleep, eat and enjoy relaxin and peaceful. You can take a shuttle to Costa Rica with Caribe Shuttle (Aventuras Bravas), upon arrive to Puerto Viejo you can go to Gecko Trail and they can help you finding place to stay and tours to do. Please feel free to contact me again and ask for more information.

Best regards,

Mariela Pérez

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,653 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: No clue on were to go

Coming from the South...maybe Golfito take a boat across Golfo Dulce to Puerto Jimenez then into Carate...or even closer to PJ Playa Matapalo...then keep going up North...Uvita...Dominical...Manuel antonio ...Hermosa...Jaco...Herradura...San Jose

roadadvisor

10. Re: No clue on were to go

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2014, 05:20