We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel/Villas recommendations

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel/Villas recommendations

Hello everyone

I know you can just look at the highest rated hotels from trip advisor, and pick based on that. However, I would love to get a little input from some of the other members on the site.

I will be visiting Costa Rica between feb 7 and 16th. I will be spending a few nights in Arenal, Puerto Viejo and Boca Del Toro (Panama). I would love your recommendations on places to stay in those three areas, that are clean, fairly modern (nothing so old and rustic that it's run down) and also an overall great experience. By that I mean unforgettable views, great food, fun nightlife, etc.

It will be just my wife and I travelling.

I look forward to hearing everyone's input.

JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
10,752 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel/Villas recommendations

Near Puerto Viejo at Punta Uva I enjoyed Toucanstay Lodge (VRBO.com) Nice small place with studios. Clean large comfy beds, plenty of hot water and kitchenette for coffee. Mere steps to Punta Uva beach. Comp bikes to ride into PV or to the Jaguar Rescue Center or even up to Manzanillo. Be prepared for the howler monkeys to wake you very early in the morning.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel/Villas recommendations

That's great information, thank you

Does anyone else have any insight?

3. Re: Hotel/Villas recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 December 2014, 06:18