We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions needed-3 or 4 days after Corcovado-1st Wk Jan

Palo Alto...
Level Contributor
601 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Suggestions needed-3 or 4 days after Corcovado-1st Wk Jan

We'll be doing 3 day hiking in Corcovado NP Dec.31-jan 2nd and will be in Puerto Jimenez on 2nd evening. My flight out of SJO is on Jan 6th evening. This is our first time in CR and CNP is the first place we'd be visiting. (we'd be in Nicaragua before CR for 9 days) Need your advise where we should go next after CNP. I was thinking of spending those days Manuel Antonio before leaving. All physically fit people and no car. We are fine with lazing around the beach for a day max.

Thanks in advance.

Slovenia
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
Level Contributor
15,052 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suggestions needed-3 or 4 days after Corcovado-1st Wk Jan

Ah, I should read posts further down first! Now, as much as I have a strong opinion about Manuel Antonio, well, with no car and being fine lazing around the beach, it is an acceptable location. On your non-beach days you can go to either south to Hacienda Baru, or north to Carara NP. With 3 persons it will not be difficult and expensive to organize/book your own/private tour. For a place that has nice vibe and is close to NP (next door) and public beach (3 min by foot), look at La Posada Jungle Bungalows.

2. Re: Suggestions needed-3 or 4 days after Corcovado-1st Wk Jan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 December 2014, 06:18