We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yesterday great fishing trip out of Los Sueños Marina

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,303 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Yesterday great fishing trip out of Los Sueños Marina

Great fishing trip yesterday...another great fishing experience...we went out about 3 hours from Los Sueños to our always great location 10.50 ...incredible...with our boat we were 4 boats in total...

Our boat a nice Boston Whaler 35...twin 250HP SUSUKY...Penn International...great local capitan Geovanny Matarrita...he is the best...

Incredible we have had about 17 sails out of the 4 boats from 125 to about 175 lbs SAILS.....2 marlins...3 roosters...one about 55 pounds...

My kids love the trip we saw so many happy dolphins jumping around...incredible nice sunny day...

It looks like we are going to have a great summer with great fishing days...

roadadvisor

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
64 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yesterday great fishing trip out of Los Sueños Marina

Nice! I wish I'd been there, those are some hefty sails. Here in Florida, I'm lucky to catch a 40+

Bermuda
Destination Expert
for Bermuda
Level Contributor
3,373 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Yesterday great fishing trip out of Los Sueños Marina

we've had some good fishing down south as well. we boated a nice 50 pound mahi, saw lots of dolphins and turtles. staying inshore next week to try for roosters.

Slovenia
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
Level Contributor
15,052 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Yesterday great fishing trip out of Los Sueños Marina

Luis and Sonny, I hope you all had great fish dinner tonight! If the cold continues here only fishing that could be done will be through a hole in the ice ;((( ! Thus only salad for me tonight.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,303 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Yesterday great fishing trip out of Los Sueños Marina

I will love to try to fish on the ICE...XELAS you are so lucky...

SONNY that was a nice Mahi Mahi...great for a nice ceviche...said hi to my dear amiga SANDRITA!

roadadvisorI

5. Re: Yesterday great fishing trip out of Los Sueños Marina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2014, 05:18