We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel with adult children aged 21 and 23

Toronto
Level Contributor
25 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Travel with adult children aged 21 and 23

I am planning a trip between April 18 - 27, 2014 with my two adult children. I'm looking for a mix of all-inclusive/beach vacation with a few days of exploration in the jungle or volcano area. Nolitours seemed to offer combo packages to Costa Rica and Panama, but unfortunately not for the dates that I'm looking at. Any suggestions? I'm hoping to not have to worry about car rentals or finding food, so meals and drinks included are appealing.

Slovenia
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
Level Contributor
14,046 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel with adult children aged 21 and 23

Costa Rica is really not top ranked for its all inclusive (thankfully) yet you will find them most in Tamarindo area. (Un)fortunately they are quite far away from rain forest and volcanoes. So you might stay at a normal lodge this time? There is plenty of restaurants at each touristic place, and few of them at all other places. All adults should not have any problem finding food that will be OK for them.

With only 9 days, visit only one country. Both have more then enough of attractions to keep you busy for that short period of time. Happy planning!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,036 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel with adult children aged 21 and 23

Agree with XELAS...maybe a nice combination...Arenal Volcano area...and some nice AI in Guanacaste...like Westin Conchla or a little one BArcelo Playa Langosta...

You can also do...Arenal Volcano and drive to Manuel Antonio National Park...great combination...even that you wil no find Ai aroudn Manuel Antonio you can find some great palces to stay...and even hire a chef...check Tulemar Bungalows and Buena Vista Visllas and Casas!

roadadvisor

3. Re: Travel with adult children aged 21 and 23

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 December 2014, 06:18