We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airlines delays and more delays...

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
48,607 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Airlines delays and more delays...

Wetaher around Costa Rica at the moment at most beaches is just incredible...but getting there can be a hard experience...sorry!

Since the weather is so bad in some areas in North America...many cancellations and delays...we schedule transfers...tours...etc...etc...but due to cancellations and delays... we have to change drivers...vehicles...etc...please be patient with the transportation company...in cases like this is no one to complaint...we try our best...

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,653 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airlines delays and more delays...

Thanks for that reminder, roadadvisor.

Folks, Costa Ricans will scramble and do whatever is necessary to help you if your flight has been delayed or cancelled - but you will need some patience, too. It's the weather's fault after all. Tranquilo......

Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
Level Contributor
8,146 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airlines delays and more delays...

Good advice Luis... I can't imagine the headaches you are going through, must be a nightmare! Feeling bad for my friends in the USA, good luck with all that cold weather (lol)...

Destination Expert
for Bermuda
Level Contributor
3,515 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airlines delays and more delays...

hey luis if you need a hand i know a guy down here, he's good driver with a good car.

4. Re: Airlines delays and more delays...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2015, 05:20
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now