We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

If you only had one day...

Everett...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
If you only had one day...

Hypothetical, of course, but if you only had one day in Costa Rica, where would you go?!

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,655 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: If you only had one day...

Do you mean.... from SJO airport or from where?

Everett...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: If you only had one day...

Either!

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,655 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: If you only had one day...

Mad - I understand what you are looking for, but it's impossible to answer due to the transportation issues.

For example: If I was in Golfito, I would not say "Bahia Salinas" which is on the Nicaragua border. I would say, "Corcovado." If I was in Puerto Viejo, I would not say "Tamarindo" but I would say "Tortuguero."

Do you see what I mean?

This is what makes it difficult to plan a visit to Costa Rica. There's just too much to see and do. For some people it might be spending the day in the city of Cartago. For others, taking a boat up the river to the village of Yorkin. Maybe spending the day at Corcovado or hiking the old lava beds of Arenal volcano, or whitewater rafting....... it's pretty much endless.

Everett...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: If you only had one day...

I do understand. I honestly wanted just your personal opinion of where and what you would do. I thought it would be interesting to see what most people thought was their personal highlight of the country. Not looking for a trip itinerary.

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,655 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: If you only had one day...

Perhaps you will get some answers. If you had just written "What is your favorite place in Costa Rica" you might have had lots of responses.

Have you seen this thread........ tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g291982-i813-k4938… There are 140 answers there!

Everett...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: If you only had one day...

No I hadn't. Thank you! I like many seem to get lost in all the information here to plan an exciting vacation! What appears to be true, however, is the fact that you can't go wrong anywhere you go in Costa Rica!

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,655 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: If you only had one day...

Now you're getting it!

8. Re: If you only had one day...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2015, 06:16