We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thank you TA!!

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
142 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Thank you TA!!

An overdue but very warm thank you to everyone who gave me such great information for our late December-early January trip to Costa Rica. It was the first time for my family of 4, and thanks to the advice here, we had an awesome time! Just some general thoughts:

Everything positive that you read on TA about Bosque del Cabo is true, and then some! It was the experience of a lifetime and we can't wait to go back. We stayed in the tropical garden's Casa Teka, and our girls loved the walk to and from the restaurant every time.

We also had an exceptional experience with Forest Alive in Monteverde. We had Javier for a night tour and all-day tour, and my kids still talk on an almost daily basis about the things we experienced and learned from Javier. He's fantastic.

Finally, in Arenal, we loved rafting the Rio Balsa with Wave Expeditions--lots of fun and wet and just the right amount of excitement for our 8 and 11 year olds. Venado Caves was also a hit, though quite intense.

We can't wait to go back someday. Thanks to all the regular posters who are so generous with their time and sharing their experiences.

Costa Rica Jade Tours
Night Tours, Eco Tours, Private Tours, Walking Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Manuel's Tours
Eco Tours, Night Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Esteban Daily Guided Tours
Walking Tours, Night Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Nasua Tours
Walking Tours, Night Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours
Slovenia
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
Level Contributor
16,795 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thank you TA!!

And a big thank you for coming back, even late, and let us all know how your trip and our advices were. Based on what I read above, you are happy, and thus we are happy. Pura Vida!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
48,221 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thank you TA!!

Please come back again and again..:!

roadadvisor

3. Re: Thank you TA!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2015, 06:18