We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please HELP! Stay in Manuel Antonio?

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
14,302 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Please HELP! Stay in Manuel Antonio?

I have a wedding in Parrita, about 1/2 hour north of MA. I can't find anyone who has been through Parrita. The wedding is at La Isla Hotel, can't find reviews anywhere for it. Should we stay in Manuel Antonio and hire a driver? (Don't want to drive at night after drinks.) Any input i would be grateful!

SVT
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please HELP! Stay in Manuel Antonio?

We have just returned from Costa Rica and, literally, drove through Parrita. It does not appear to have much to offer if you are thinking of staying in the area for a few days.

Manuel Antonio has something for everyone I would say. Our recommendation for somewhere great and a bit different would be Villas Nicolas. These 'villas' have wonderful large terraces, the larger ones have kitchens/living areas and, then, spacious bedrooms. Nice pool area, but no restaurant or bar - plenty of those just outside the doors. The views out to the sea are great and wildlife watching from your terrace is great.

Good professional set-up - in fact I am going to post this place (and others) on the Hotels pages.

PS Villas Nicolas has a website but the pix do not do the place justice.

2. Re: Please HELP! Stay in Manuel Antonio?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2005, 19:08