We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spirit Airlines flying to guatemala

Which Guatemala hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Port Richey, Florida
Level Contributor
2,546 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Spirit Airlines flying to guatemala

Effective May 10, 2007 Spirit Airlines www.spiritair.com will start non-stop service from Fort Lauderdale, Florida to Guatemala City. They have an introductory air fare of $88 o/w plus taxes for the FLL-GUA segment. They're flying to many different cities in the US. So, check it out, and hopefully you can connect and take advantage of this new flight. Good luck.

San Pedro CA
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Spirit Airlines flying to guatemala

Spirit Airlines (http://www.spiritair.com) had $00.08 fares and $08.00 fares from Los Angeles to Guatamela City on their new service starting May 10, 2007. I saw in the news in a local paper today (04/05/2007) and managed to grab a real bargain. My wife and I are going round trip in May for $16.16 for two! The total cost with all taxes, fees, fuel surcharges, etc is $185.56 round trip for two. Even with all the fees quite a bargin!

Guatemala City...
Level Contributor
682 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spirit Airlines flying to guatemala

Yes.. this is great news. Great low-fare airline too... wish they would open a service to Honduras...

Hopefully they will stick around and also force AA and taca to lower their rates...

3. Re: Spirit Airlines flying to guatemala

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 05:28