We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airfare prices from Los Angeles

Which Guatemala hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
355 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Airfare prices from Los Angeles

I found an excellent price for this November, $313 round trip. Does anyone know if the prices are higher in general for February or March, as compared to November? I am concerned about the rainy season and wondering if we should go in February '09, but if the fares are likely to be lots higher, we'll go in November.

Guatemala City...
Level Contributor
682 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airfare prices from Los Angeles

I think March might be higher because Semana Santa is on 3rd week of march i think.

Spirit Air had some amazing rates... flew with them lax to guatemala was like $150 r/t in june of last year.

san diego california
Level Contributor
9 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airfare prices from Los Angeles

I just booked a roundtrip Lax/Gua for the first week in April. Just after Easter. The total including all taxes was just $274.00 on Mexican Airlines. It seemed to be a regular super saver fare. Good Luck

Port Richey, Florida
Level Contributor
2,546 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airfare prices from Los Angeles

And if you join the Spirit Airlines $9 fare club you get the e-mails about the specials they run every other week. I flew to guatemala in October for $92 R/T in October and that included $12 insurance fee, which I think is worth it because I got my money back once before due to unforeseen complications. I've flown to Puerto rico many times for almost nothing. And next month I have to fly to Augdillas, Puerto Rico and I booked my ticket on-line last night for $86 R/T.

4. Re: Airfare prices from Los Angeles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2009, 21:19