We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Copa Airlines - Guatemala to Buenos Aires

Which Guatemala hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
367 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Copa Airlines - Guatemala to Buenos Aires

Hello!

My sister and I need to go from Guatemala City to Buenos Aires on the 22 January 2010. Currently TACA Airlines is AU$1050 and Copa Air is AU$1300. What airline is better?

If we go with Copa Air, what are the chances of them released promotional fares? $1300 is pretty expensive! It's there flexi fare. There doesn't appear to be any other offers at the moment.

Thanks

Port Richey, Florida
Level Contributor
2,546 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Copa Airlines - Guatemala to Buenos Aires

Hi here, I don't know how much that would be in US dollars. But I would also explore the possibility of going via Miami (MIA)and flying American Airlines who is adertising some promotional air fares from guatemala to Miami or maybe Lineas Aereas Argentinas. Check out www.spiritair.com to Fort Lauderdale (FLL) and then Delta, via Atlanta or some other airline. FYI, I've never seen COPA offering any promotional air fares. I flew Avianca, the colombian airline to Lima via Bogota out of FLL. On the other hand believe it or not here in the USA, in the past I've gotten better deals from some local travel agencies who buy bulk from the airlines. I suggest you try www.costamar.com I dealt with them in the past. Good luck.

Bethesda, MD
Level Contributor
2,714 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Copa Airlines - Guatemala to Buenos Aires

I also was going to suggest checking about taking American Airlines through Miami.

3. Re: Copa Airlines - Guatemala to Buenos Aires

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2010, 07:21