We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Asistur1500

Guatemala City...
2 posts
Save Topic
Asistur1500

Greetings fellow travellers. We are a group in INGUAT ( Institute of Guatemalan Tourism) called Asistencia al Turista (Tourist Assistance). We are here to answer any questions or concerns you might have about travelling to or in our country.

Please feel free to contact us with any inquiries you might have, we look forward to making your experience in Guatemala an everlasting memory.

International callers - (502) 2421-2810

Calling from Guatemala - 1500

Andrew R. Solorzano Holliday

e-mail: asolorzano@inguat.gob.gt

Bethesda, MD
Level Contributor
2,796 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Asistur1500

Thanks for reaching out to us! I saw your post, and the responses, on the Lonely Planet forum yesterday, and I hope that you will act on the suggestions that were made there. People here have reported similar problems with the same companies in Antigua.

Guatemala City...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Asistur1500

That is my exact intention, trying to find all the information I can about this company. Also trying to give any valuable information about coming to or traveling in Guatemala. Thank you for your continued support any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Andrew R. Solorzano Holliday

asolorzano@inguat.gob.gt

3. Re: Asistur1500

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2011, 06:18