We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guatemala Travel Agent

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Guatemala Travel Agent

We are looking for a knowledgable travel agent/agency for the guatemala leg of our trip. We are on a budget and need local knowledge. With the current crime situation, we feel this is the best option

The Dalles, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Guatemala, Belize
Level Contributor
11,232 posts
326 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Guatemala Travel Agent

www.rainbowtravelcenter.com

www.adrenalinatours.com

Bethesda, MD
Level Contributor
2,795 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Guatemala Travel Agent

I've worked with Rainbow Travel in putting together student trips the last two summers and have been very pleased with their work.

Lake Atitlan
Destination Expert
for Lake Atitlan
Level Contributor
1,031 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Guatemala Travel Agent

I am not a travel agent, but have lived here full time for over 5 years. I can offer loads of advise. . . for free. Let me know if you want some advise.

Quetzaltenango
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Guatemala Travel Agent

There is also another company named Icaro Tours, here you can read more about them http://celasmaya.com/trips.html.

5. Re: Guatemala Travel Agent

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 24 August 2011, 02:35
Burr Ridge, Illinois
Level Contributor
3,900 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Guatemala Travel Agent

Kayak-atitlan, you are amazing with all the information and time you have spent helping others. I saw your nice comment above and I was impressed at your willingness to lend a hand.

Guatemala is lucky to have someone like you on TA.

You helped me a couple of times a few years back and I appreciate your efforts.

I know that on one of my trips to beautiful Guatemala we will connect!

Wilmington,De
Level Contributor
265 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Guatemala Travel Agent

I have been to Guatemala 3 times in the last 4 years and I have dependeded on LUIS RAMIREZ vision@antiguaguatemala.com

His phone number from USA is 011 502 5792345

He helped arrange all 3 trips based on my interests .He was able to book our hotels using a Travel agent discount

He drove a nice van and took us places varey rarely seen by tourists

I am planning my next trip w Luis next March and I hope to bring along several friends

Please mention my name He has become a friend and a real gentleman with knowledge of the country

Fort Worth, Texas
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Guatemala Travel Agent

My husband and I just got back from a wonderful 4 day vacation in Guatemala. We used LiveGuate (liveguate.com) for all of our travel adventures while in country. They customized our trip based on our interests. We felt safe the whole trip and received great rates on superb hotels and tours. We were very impressed with the owner who is an American living in country (speaks fluent Spanish and, of course, English) as well as one of his staff members who is a native Guatemalan. We emailed the owner at ryan@liveguate.com, told him our interests, and LiveGuate provided a quick response with several itinerary options. Guatemala is beautiful! Have a great trip!

Fort Worth, Texas
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Guatemala Travel Agent

My husband and I just got back from a wonderful 4 day vacation in Guatemala. We used LiveGuate (liveguate.com) for all of our travel adventures while in country. They customized our trip based on our interests. We felt safe the whole trip and received great rates on superb hotels and tours. We were very impressed with the owner who is an American living in country (speaks fluent Spanish and, of course, English) as well as one of his staff members who is a native Guatemalan. We emailed the owner at ryan@liveguate.com, told him our interests, and LiveGuate provided a quick response with several itinerary options. Guatemala is beautiful! Have a great trip!

10. Re: Guatemala Travel Agent

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2011, 03:06