We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting from Belize to Antigua. Help!!

Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Getting from Belize to Antigua. Help!!

I am currently in Mexico and will be making my way to Belize in a few days. I need to end up in Antigua for a tour and am not sure what the best way to get there is or where is the best place to depart. What is the easiest and cheapest way to get from northern Belize to Antigua? Swift reply would be very much appreciated!!

Guatemalan Adventure Day Tour
Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
Filadelfia Coffee Resort & Tours
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Horseback Riding Tours, Coffee & Tea Tours, Bike Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Plymouth, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting from Belize to Antigua. Help!!

How do I get to Antigua Guatemala from Pochutla Mexico

Central America
Level Contributor
1,932 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting from Belize to Antigua. Help!!

Northern Belize to Antigua. One good option, fly to Flores from Belize City (you can bus it too), then bus to Guate City. Taxi or shuttle to Antigua.

Chico, California
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting from Belize to Antigua. Help!!

Names of Airline and bus companies?

The Dalles, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Guatemala, Belize
Level Contributor
12,157 posts
328 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Getting from Belize to Antigua. Help!!

I also responded to your private message with a few questions of my own so I can help you more specifically. Lots of awesome information on this website:

www.belizebus.wordpress.com

5. Re: Getting from Belize to Antigua. Help!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2014, 06:22