Hopefulist has already weighted in on this but I did want to see what other opinions were out there. My husband and I are in our late 60's and are very active and love to travel. We especially love to shop at the handicraft markets. I'm concerned that my time allocated to each town is "too much " or "too little". Any replies are greatly appreciated.
Day 1. Arrive in Guatemala City
2. Fly to Tikal
4. Tikal to Guatemala City to antigua
6. Antigua ---comalapa market
7. Antigua to Lake Atitlan--Panajachel
8. Panajachel --Solola or San Francisco del alto
11. Panajachel to Guatemala City
Any thoughts on day 8. Are they easy to get to and if so which one would you suggest.