We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tikal Hotel Question

Washington
Level Contributor
12 posts
Save Topic
Tikal Hotel Question

Hello!

I am wondering if anyone has stayed at the Tikal Sunrise Inn, and if so, how did you book your room? They are asking me to Email my credit card information in order to hold the reservation. It seems odd to me, so I was wondering if anyone else has done so?

Also, my fiance and I will be traveling from Belize City. Is there a bus that travels to Tikal regularly? If so, does anyone know the times and prices?

Thank you so much!!

The Dalles, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Guatemala, Belize
Level Contributor
11,279 posts
326 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tikal Hotel Question

Tikal Inn is my favorite hotel in the park. I email from their website, but haven't been asked to provide card info. I wouldn't be willing to email credit card info but others have expressed a willingness to FAX theirs. I would prefer to call and give the info over the phone.

www.tikalinnsunrise.com

Info about the buses and flights from BC to Flores (about an hour from Tikal) are here:

www.belizebus.wordpress.com

Happy trails!

2. Re: Tikal Hotel Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 December 2014, 05:18