We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to get yellow fever vaccination in guatemala city

Perth, Western...
Level Contributor
10 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
where to get yellow fever vaccination in guatemala city

my girlfriend and I are travelling through central america and later onto south america.

We forgot to get the yellow fever vaccination needed for Peru and other South American countries.

Does anyone know a good doctors clinic or hospital we could get this done? Preferably in a safe area.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
809 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to get yellow fever vaccination in guatemala city

A web search turned up this:

Luigi Lanuza MD

0 calle C 17-43 zona 15, Colonia El Maestro

Guatemala City 502 2369 1614

I have no direct knowledge of him.

Be aware that the vaccination certificate is not valid until 10 days after the jab.

Edited: 07 March 2014, 18:12
Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: where to get yellow fever vaccination in guatemala city

Just check the airport in GC. I got my EF vaccination at airport in Lima(Peru)

Port Richey, Florida
Level Contributor
2,546 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where to get yellow fever vaccination in guatemala city

You can also get the shot and the international certificate at this laboratory supposedly authorized by the ministry of health in guatemala

laboratoriocitolab.com/laboratorio/… click on contactenos to get the address. Their fees should be reasonable. I agree you should get the shot 10 days before entering the country in question.

Edited: 08 March 2014, 01:31
4. Re: where to get yellow fever vaccination in guatemala city

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2015, 06:18